- The school is still not allowing use of their indoor facilities due to the ongoing COVID pandemic.
- We are still exploring alternative locations other than the school. If you have any ideas regarding locations, please contact us.
- If you choose to go to indoor meets despite the lack of practice, we will do all we can to facilitate getting you the correct equipment. Please contact us.
- The 2022 scholarship application is now available for seniors on the scholarship page.
- When spring (high school season) arrives, we will do our normal pole loaning program. We will add weekend / spring break practices outdoors once the weather is cooperative if there is demand.
- We expect to run a summer program in 2022 as usual (times may change based on coaching availability) provided that there are no outdoor restrictions and the school approves.
If there are any questions about anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
We will be kicking off the 2021/2022 season with fall training beginning September 12th. Training will occur outside every Sunday from 1-4pm until the end of October unless the weather turns poor before then. We are hoping to get at least 6 sessions in and then finish off fall training with the Halloween Vault at the Vault Barn on October 30th.
Winter training schedule hasn't been finalized yet because the school is waiting to see how the COVID situation plays out during the fall before they commit to allowing us to use the indoor facilities. If we are able to proceed, we plan to offer training 3 days a week (Sunday and then 2 evenings during the week) starting the first week of January until the high school season begins (10 weeks). We also plan to have a clinic during the last week of December to get a jump start on winter training.
Summer training schedule will be announced in May but it's expected to follow a similar schedule (other than maybe the time slot) as this past summer.
Club fees will be a little different than the past. There will still be the normal club membership fee of $150 (covers Sept 1, 2021 - Aug 31, 2022). Instead of monthly training fees we will be charging training fees for each period of the year as follows:
$50 - Unlimited sessions (approx. 6-8)
$150 - 10 sessions
$300 - 20 sessions
$400 - 30 sessions
$150 - Unlimited sessions (approx. 15)
$20 - Member
$40 - Non-Member
The registration link is in the black banner below. Not all options will be active until we get confirmation from the school that we can proceed as planned.
Please join our remind group by texting @ivc2022 to 81010 for all of our latest updates and announcements.
2020-21 was another unique year with all of the COVID impacts, but our athletes made the most of it and still had a great season! Highlights this year included 2 indoor all-state performances, 9 all-conference performances with 3 conference champions, 9 regional qualifiers with 3 regional champions, 5 outdoor state qualifiers with 2 outdoor all-state performances, 1 outdoor national qualifier and 3 school records broken. 4 athletes are continuing on to vault in college and 2 $1000 scholarships were awarded. Looking forward to a great 2021-2022 year.
Interested in checking out what Inversion Vault Club has to offer? Your first training session is always no cost. Contact us to make arrangements. All ages are welcome!
Text @ivc2022 to 81010 to sign up for text notifications through the Remind app for all important updates and announcements