CURRENTLY WINTER REGISTRATION IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE ALREADY WITH PAID MEMBERSHIPS FOR THIS SEASON. ADDITIONAL SPOTS WILL BE OPENED IF AVAILABLE. YOU CAN CONTACT COACH JORDAN IF YOU WISH TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST. WE'LL BEGIN FILLING REMAINING SPOTS NEXT WEEK.
Winter training will begin Monday December 11, 2023 and will continue until the start of the high school outdoor season (March 11, 2024). WE EXPECT THAT WINTER TRAINING WILL FILL UP VERY QUICKLY (it will be limited to about 30 athletes total). Our training days are based on what the school was willing to give us and our schedule is Monday (a few moved to Tuesday) and Thursday 645-930pm and one Saturday each in December and March from 10am-1215pm and 1145am-200pm. There are some adjustments and alternate locations during the Christmas Break since we aren't allowed to use the school during breaks. The registration link is in the black banner further below on this page. Our meet schedule is as follows.
Sat 1/13 - Snowball Vault @ Vault Barn
Sat 1/20 - SVSU
Sun 1/21 - UM
Sat 1/27 - GVSU
Sat 2/3 - TBD (Lincoln Athletic Building (LAB) or Aquinas)
Sat 2/10 - Valentine Vault @ Vault Barn
Sat 2/17 - TBD (Lincoln Athletic Building (LAB) or GVSU)
Sat or Sun 2/25-26 - States (@LAB)
Due to the expected number of participants, we are going to have to use attendance policies similar to last winter to try and maximize everyone getting an equal opportunity to vault while still keeping practices at a manageable number so that they are productive. That being said, please follow the guidelines below. We apologize for any difficulties this may cause and if there are any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Practice slots will require signup on our signup genius and will be first come first serve until the number of slots are full for that session. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090A4AA9AD28A6FC1-202324#/
- You will need to be diligent in updating your signups if your schedule changes because you are potentially taking away a spot from someone else if you no show to practice or cancel last minute. For this reason, if you no show, that practice will still be deducted from your number of paid sessions unless there are significant extenuating circumstances. If this (or last minute cancellation) becomes a repeating issue, we may remove you from the list for future practices.
- You can initially only signup for one weekday practice (Monday/Tuesday or Thursday) each week. Beginning 72 hours ahead of the scheduled practice, if there are open slots remaining (or someone cancels) you can signup for a second weekday practice that week.
- At this time, Saturday and Christmas Break practices can be signed up for with no restrictions, except the above no show policy. If demand exceeds capacity, we may have to change this.
- Saturday practices will be split into 2 sessions from 10am-1215pm and 1145am-2pm UNLESS there are 15 or less signups for that day. If this occurs, there will be one session from 10am-1pm-ish.
- Christmas Break practice times and locations are tentative based on reaching agreements with the facilities we are trying to go to.
Spring Training will be assessed when we get there, but likely we will just do things on a day by day pass basis.
Summer training will be announced in May but it's expected to follow a similar schedule as this past summer.
Our fees will be of similar structure to the past, but unfortunately there are increases for the first time in about 8 years as the cost of equipment has skyrocketed and we are no longer able to use the school facilities free of charge. There will still be the normal club membership fee ($200) which will cover Sept 1, 2023 - Aug 31, 2024. Training fees for our members will follow the desired level of participation during each period of the year as follows:
Fall Training Fees
$75 - Unlimited Session (13 scheduled)
Winter Training Fees
$175 - 10 Training Sessions
$250 - 15 Training Sessions
Summer Training Fees
$175 - Unlimited sessions (approx. 15)
Day Pass Training Fees
$25 - Member
$50 - Non-Member
The registration link is in the black banner below. Not all options will be active until we get confirmation from the school that we can proceed as planned. Once you have registered, please also use this link to indicate which days you will be attending training so we can plan accordingly. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090A4AA9AD28A6FC1-202324#/ BOTH are necessary. Thanks!
Please join our remind group by texting @ivc2024 to 81010 for all of our latest updates and announcements.
2022-23 was arguably our best season yet! Highlights this year included 10 indoor state qualifiers, 3 indoor all-state performances, 2 indoor national qualifiers, 37 all-conference performances with 16 conference champions, 42 regional qualifiers with 13 regional champions, 28 outdoor state qualifiers with 12 outdoor all-state performances, 2 STATE CHAMPIONS, 7 outdoor national qualifiers and 5 school records broken. 4 athletes are continuing on to vault in college and 3 $1000 scholarships were awarded. Looking forward to a great 2023-2024 season.
Interested in checking out what Inversion Vault Club has to offer? Your first training session is always no cost. Contact us to make arrangements. All ages are welcome!
Text @ivc2024 to 81010 to sign up for text notifications through the Remind app for all important updates and announcements