WINTER TRAINING HAS REACHED MAXIMUM CAPACITY AND WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY ADDITIONAL ATHLETES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY MARCH
Winter training began Saturday December 3, 2022 and will continue until the start of high school outdoor season (March 13, 2023). Our training days are based on what the school was willing to offer us and our schedule is Monday and Thursday 645-930pm and Saturday 9am-1130am and 11am-130pm in December and March (we expect to be going to meets on Saturdays in January and February). The registration link is in the black banner further below on this page. Our meet schedule is as follows.
Sat 1/14 - Snowball Vault @ Vault Barn
Sat 1/21 - SVSU
Sun 1/22 - UM
Sat 1/28 - GVSU
Sun 2/5 - EMU
Sat 2/11 - Valentine Vault @ Vault Barn
Sat 2/18 - Lincoln Athletic Building (LAB)
Sat or Sun 2/25-26 - States (@LAB)
Due to the expected number of participants, we are going to have to use attendance policies that try to maximize everyone getting an equal opportunity to vault while still keeping practices at a manageable number so that they are productive. That being said, please follow these guidelines. We apologize for any difficulties this may cause and if there are any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Practice slots will require signup on our signup genius and will be first come first serve until the number of slots are full for that session. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a4aa9ad28a6fc1-20231
- You will need to be diligent in updating your signups if your schedule changes because you are potentially taking away a spot from someone else if you no show to practice or cancel last minute. For this reason, if you no show, that practice will still be deducted from your number of paid sessions unless there are significant extenuating circumstances. If this (or last minute cancellation) becomes a repeating issue, we may remove you from the list for future practices.
- You can initially only signup for one weekday practice (Monday or Thursday) except during Christmas Break. Beginning 72 hours ahead of the scheduled practice, if there are open slots remaining (or someone cancels) you can signup for a second weekday practice that week.
- At this time, Saturday and Christmas Break practices can be signed up for with no restrictions, except the above no show policy. If demand exceeds capacity, we may have to change this.
- Saturday practices will be split into 2 sessions from 9-1130am and 11am-130pm UNLESS there are 15 or less signups for that day. If this occurs, there will be one session from 9am-noon.
- Christmas Break practice times are still TBD until we get the break building hours from the school. If we get more than 15 signups for a session, we will split it into 2 sessions similar to how Saturdays will be set up.
Spring Training will be assessed when we get there, but likely we will just do things on a day by day pass basis.
Summer training will be announced in May but it's expected to follow a similar schedule as this past summer.
Our fees will be of similar structure to the past. There will still be the normal club membership fee of $150 (covers Sept 1, 2022 - Aug 31, 2023). Training fees for our members will follow the desired level of participation during each period of the year as follows:
Fall Training Fees
$75 - 1 day per week
$125 - 2 days per week
Winter Training Fees
$150 - 10 Training Sessions
$250 - 20 Training Sessions
Summer Training Fees
$150 - Unlimited sessions (approx. 15)
Day Pass Training Fees
$20 - Member
$40 - Non-Member
The registration link is in the black banner below. Not all options will be active until we get confirmation from the school that we can proceed as planned. Once you have registered, please also use this link to indicate which days you will be attending training so we can plan accordingly. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a4aa9ad28a6fc1-20231 Thanks!
Please join our remind group by texting @ivc2023 to 81010 for all of our latest updates and announcements.
The Registration "Home" is not currently available.
2021-22 continued to have it's challenges and COVID prevented us from having a true indoor season, but our athletes trained as hard as they could throughout and had another great season! Highlights this year included 20 all-conference performances with 7 conference champions, 23 regional qualifiers with 8 regional champions, 16 outdoor state qualifiers with 6 outdoor all-state performances, 4 outdoor national qualifiers and 11 school records broken. 3 athletes are continuing on to vault in college and 2 $1000 scholarships were awarded. Looking forward to a great 2022-2023 season.
Interested in checking out what Inversion Vault Club has to offer? Your first training session is always no cost. Contact us to make arrangements. All ages are welcome!
Text @ivc2023 to 81010 to sign up for text notifications through the Remind app for all important updates and announcements